[12 January 2009] Myolie doesn't want to be newcomer again. Often exchange singing tips with Bosco

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[12 January 2009] Myolie doesn't want to be newcomer again. Often exchange singing tips with Bosco

Post by linnette_zj on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:08 am

credit:myoliewu.org

Known as a workaholic, Myolie sings and acts as well. 29 year old won best newcomer award. Today, she was present at Guangzhou for an autograph session. Currently reknowne, she has attracted a 5 year old fan. Myolie's 2009 resolution is, she hopes that everyone will not look at her as a newcomer anymore. She will have greater involvement in her music career. Mentioned about rumoured boyfriend, Bosco Wong, Myolie said that both of them do exchange singing tips and opinions with each other during their private time, and will help each other in their careers.

Myolie came to Guangzhou to meet her fans. Wearing a furry jacket makes her look classly, but she didn't lose her warmness, and hangs around with her fans. Admitting that she is a workaholic, she thought about the last year and expressed that the worst period was continously sleeping only one to two hours a day for a period of time. For acting and singing, sometimes, she has to sacrificed these one or two hours as well.Even when she closes her eyes, she will be thinking about her job. Asked if she felt that it is very tiring, Myolie said that actually she feels quite satisfied. In this coming year, Myolie hope to have a breakthrough in her singing career, so that everyone will stop treating her like a newcomer. She loves singing since young. Hence, she will put all her energy in the singing career, and hope that through her hard work, people will cme to agree and approve of her.

Besides her work, Myolie's love life is a concern to everyone as well. Mentioning about rumoured boyfriend, Bosco Wong,Myolie still insists that they are just "onscreen couples". asked about any new year resolutions regarding her love life, Myolie said that she doesn't have time for relationships.However, she revealed that both of them do discuss and talk about their singing thoughts and all during their private time, and will ask each other to teach dancing. Myolie said that she doesn't mind people putting her and Bosco together, but she also hopes to have more opportunities to work with others.

[09/01/12 新聞] 胡杏儿不愿再做新人 常与黄宗泽交换歌唱心得 (网易娱乐)

(图文/胡蓉)自称“工作狂”的胡杏儿演而优则唱,29岁“高龄”拿到最佳新人奖,而今天(11日)又在广州动漫新城影音堡垒出席唱片签售会,风头正劲的她引来5岁歌迷前来支持。胡杏儿的09年新年愿望便是希望大家不要再将她当新人看待,自己在音乐事业上也能有更大的作为。提及绯闻男友黄宗泽(去他博客看看),胡杏儿则透露二人私底下也会交换歌唱心得,在事业上与对方互相帮助。

胡杏儿来到广州与歌迷见面,一身皮草令她显得雍容华贵,但她仍不失亲和,与歌迷们亲密互动。自称“工作狂”的胡杏儿回顾过去一年,称自己最辛苦的时候曾经连续多日只有一、两个小时睡眠时间,为了兼顾演戏和音乐事业,她又经常连这一、两个小时也要失眠,即便闭上眼睛也一直在想工作的事情。被问是否会觉得太过辛苦,胡杏儿则说其实感觉相当充实。09年已经来临,胡杏儿最大心愿便是希望在音乐上有所突破,令大家不再把她当新人看待,而自小爱唱歌的她也会放更多精力在歌唱事业上,希望通过自己的努力能够得到大家的认可。

除了工作,胡杏儿的感情状况当然也颇受人关注,提及绯闻男友黄宗泽,胡杏儿仍然只肯承认大家是“荧幕情侣”,而被问新年对感情的期许,她则又打太极称自己没有时间放在感情上,只是可能在戏中的感情会非常精彩。即便如此,胡杏儿也透露与同样出过专辑的黄宗泽,会在私下探讨演唱心得,也会请教对方跳舞的技巧。胡杏儿表示自己并不抗拒别人总将她与黄宗泽放在一起,但她也希望以后能够更多的人进行合作。

Last edited by linnette_zj on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [12 January 2009] Myolie doesn't want to be newcomer again. Often exchange singing tips with Bosco

Post by CheersMyolie on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:24 am

Many thanks linnette. 3 pieces of news today. Keeping awake. up

CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [12 January 2009] Myolie doesn't want to be newcomer again. Often exchange singing tips with Bosco

Post by linnette_zj on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:33 am

haha..no problem!

linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:07 am

Thanks for sharing Linn! So cute to see Myolie with that child, anyway, Myolie's fashion style is nice, I like this furry clothing. :D

Myolie's little house, http://www.myolie-wu.co.cc/

go_myo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:57 pm

I sure hope not for the public to consider Myolie a "newcomer" again this year. She should not be labeled as one this year.

goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:45 pm

She's definitely not a newcomer anymore this year and I'm really looking forward for her next album even though I haven't get her 1st one yet! cry

BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:18 pm

The three new songs in this album "Evolve" is worth the price as they are really nice songs. I loves all three of Myolie's new songs in the album. Also, the DVD is nice to have so all could watch her sing them. Hope all have a wide-screen HDTV, because there is no justice without a wide screen to really enjoy watching her sing.

I sincerely hope Myolie will never have to suffer those hardships again. I wish I could find more words to say about, but I couldn't find anymore, but I hope she will never have to go through it again.

goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles9294 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:34 pm

The cute little child looks a bit like Myo smile

Bubbles9294
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sasa on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:44 am

Bubbles9294 wrote:The cute little child looks a bit like Myo smile

lol, you're funny. it does a little, with the hair and all! lol

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angel317 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:16 am

I hope 2009 will be a good yr for Myolie.Hope TVB will be more fair and give oppurtunities to people who can reli act, eg. Myolie.

angel317
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queerbee on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:00 am

yup!

queerbee
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by boscolie_x3 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:38 am

thanks for sharing :]

boscolie_x3
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top