[1 January 2009] Myolie Wu Clinches Silver Newcomer Award From Chik Chak 903

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[1 January 2009] Myolie Wu Clinches Silver Newcomer Award From Chik Chak 903

Post by psycho 0805 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Myolie Wu Clinches Newcomer Award And Admits To Be Old [Source: Sun Daily]
Clinching the Best Female Newcomer Award (Silver), Myolie broke down as she received her award, "After being in the industry for 9 years, I've only become a newcomer now. Especially when I'm standing beside GEM, I feel really old!" At this moment, the camera flashed over and captured TVB's General Manager, Stephen Chan, and the audience immediately began to make a commotion. Lam Hoi Fung even teased TVB about their condensed version of the award ceremony which would be broadcast later in the night, "Perhaps there will only be Myolie Wu left!"

Myolie Wu Obtains An Award, Stephen Chan Steals The Limelight [Source: Singtao]
Myolie Wu, a TVB Fadan whom has been in this line for 9 years, obtained the Best Female Newcomer Silver Award yesterday at Chik Chak 903 music award ceremony. She lost to another female newcomer, whom was only 17, GEM. When she received her award, she mocked at herself for being over-aged, and also knew that it would not be easy to come up again on Chik Chak's stage, so in future, she will work harder, and hopefully there will be a chance to get another award from Chik Chak 903. During her speech, the cameraman specially gave a shot at TVB's General Manager, Stephen Chan, below the stage, whom was present to support TVB artistes. When the audience saw him, there were laughters and screams immediately. It's evident that in the audience's eyes, Stephen Chan's popularity doesn't lose to Myolie Wu.

Clinching The Newcomer (Silver) Award At 29, Myolie Wu Mocks At Herself For Being Too Old [Source: South China Morning Post]
When Myolie received her award, she cracked a joke by mocking herself to be over-aged, and also expressed that she knew it would be difficult for her to stand on this stage again. So she will work harder in future, and hope that there will be another chance to come up on stage to get another award. As for TVB's General Manager, Stephen Chan, whom was seated among the audience, the cameraman specially gave him a close-up shot. When the other audience saw his face on the huge screen, there were laughters and screams immediately. It could be seen that Stephen Chan is just as popular as Myolie Wu.

Jill Vidal Is Sexiest In Deep V
Among the female singers, Jill Vidal appeared to be the sexiest and attracted the most attention with a Deep V. Joey Yung, Jade Kwan, Kary Ng and GEM revealed their shoulders and wore low-cut outfits. Miriam Yeung and Myolie Wu were on the other hand the most conservative, and completely had nothing to see. Among the male singers, most of them turned up in suits. The one capturing the most attention had to be Eason Chan, whom donned on a blue and grey top, matching it with pink pants - attractive and colorful.

Jan Lam Presented The First Award To Himself
The host, Jan Lam Hoi Fung, began the ceremony by announcing the first award winner, the 10th position for 'Chik Chak Top 10 Songs'. After speaking one big round, it turned out that the award was supposed to be for himself - "我哋大家". It was quite hilarious, and he even pretended to be jealous, making everyone laugh. He said, "I never thought of myself to get this award. This is because I want to take the No. 1 Chik Chak song award." He went on to tease TVB whom was broadcasting the condensed version of Chik Chak award ceremony at midnight, "Perhaps there will only be Myolie Wu left!"

William Chan And GEM Clinch The Newcomer Gold Awards
Chik Chak's gold newcomer awards for the male and female categories went to the hot favorites, William Chan and GEM Tang, respectively. The silver awards were taken by Det Di and Myolie Wu. As for the bronze, it went to Terry Chui and Jaime Fong. William Chan and GEM broke down when they were saying their speech. But the most agitated person was Terry Chui. DJ Lo had to speak and thank his family and friends on his behalf. On the other hand, Chik Chak's Best Bands (Gold, Silver, Bronze) went to RubberBand, Mr and 24Herbs respectively.

2008 Chik Chak's Best Female Newcomer Award (Silver): Myolie Wu
2008 Chik Chak's Best Female Newcomer Award (Silver): Myolie Wu - Her songs on the charts include Solo Travel and Romantic Century
Myolie's speech after winning, "I've been in the entertainment industry for 9 years, but I'm a new singer for this year. Standing beside GEM, I feel very old. Also, having to stand on this stage here is difficult, so I'm going to view this as my target, and continue to work hard."

[09/01/01 新聞] 叱咤:衛詩Deep V最性感 (on.cc即時新聞)
女歌手中以衛詩的Deep V最性感搶鏡,容祖兒、關心妍、吳雨霏、G.E.M.也露肩、低胸,楊千嬅及胡杏兒則最密實,完全沒睇頭。男歌手方面則大部分以西裝上陣,最搶眼的非陳奕迅莫屬,他身穿彩藍、灰色上衣襯桃紅色褲,鮮艷奪目。
[09/01/01 新聞] 叱咤:林海峰頒首個獎給自己 (on.cc即時新聞)
司儀林海峰(Jan)率先宣布第一個獎項,「專業推介、叱咤十大」第十位,講完一大輪,原來是頒給自己的《我哋大家》,相當搞笑,他還裝作眼紅紅,引得哄堂大笑,他還說:「我冇諗過得呢個獎,因為我想攞至尊歌曲大獎。」他還揶揄無綫午夜播放頒獎禮的濃縮版本,笑說:「可能得番胡杏兒!」
[09/01/01 新聞] 叱咤:陳偉霆G.E.M.奪生力軍金獎 (on.cc即時新聞)
「叱咤樂壇生力軍男/女歌手」金獎分別由陳偉霆及G.E.M.(鄧紫棋)大熱勝出,銀獎由狄易達及胡杏兒奪得,至於銅獎則落入徐浩及方珈悠手中。陳偉霆與 G.E.M.談到得獎感受時忍不住落淚,不過最激動的是徐浩,他泣不成聲,由DJ Leo代他致謝家人及朋友。
此外,「叱咤樂壇生力軍組合」金、銀、銅獎分別是RubberBand、Mr.及24味。
[09/01/01 新聞] 08叱咤樂壇生力軍女歌手銀獎:胡杏兒 (商台881903)
《08年度叱咤樂壇流行榜頒獎典禮》叱咤樂壇生力軍女歌手銀獎:胡杏兒,上榜歌曲包括《單身旅行》、《泿漫世紀》。
胡杏兒的得獎感受:「我入行九年,但今年是樂壇的新人,站在G.E.M.的旁邊,我覺得自己很老。要上這個頒獎台很難,所以我會將此成為目標,會繼續努力。」

Last edited by psycho 0805 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 6 times in total

psycho 0805
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [1 January 2009] Myolie Wu Clinches Silver Newcomer Award From Chik Chak 903

Post by linnette_zj on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:11 pm

2008叱咤乐坛流行榜颁奖礼完全获奖名单

叱咤乐坛男歌手
方大同(金奖) 古巨基(银奖) 陈奕迅(铜奖)

叱咤乐坛女歌手
容祖儿(金奖) 谢安琪(银奖) 王菀之(铜奖)

叱咤乐坛组合
农夫(金奖) AT17(银奖) Hotcha(铜奖)

叱咤乐坛作曲人大奖
方大同

叱咤乐坛填词人大奖
林夕

叱咤乐坛监制大奖
雷颂德

叱咤乐坛编曲人大奖
王双骏

叱咤乐坛唱作人
方大同(金奖) 王菀之(银奖) 林海峰(铜奖)

叱咤乐坛生力军女歌手
G.E.M(金奖) 胡杏儿(银奖) 方珈悠(铜奖)

叱咤乐坛生力军男歌手
陈伟霆(金奖) 狄易达(银奖) 徐浩(铜奖)

叱咤乐坛生力军组合
RubberBand(金奖) MR.(银奖) 廿四味(铜奖)

叱咤乐坛至尊唱片大奖
谢安琪《Binary》

叱咤乐坛我最喜爱的男歌手
陈奕迅

叱咤乐坛我最喜爱的女歌手
谢安琪

叱咤乐坛我最喜爱的组合
农夫&DJ Tommy

叱咤乐坛我最喜爱的歌曲奖
谢安琪《喜帖街》

专业推介至尊十大
谢安琪《喜帖街》
方大同《Love Song》
古巨基《下次再见》
容祖儿《跑步机上》
张敬轩《樱花树下》
MC Jin(欧阳靖)《ABC》
陈奕迅《路一直都在》
农夫组合《举高只手》
杨千嬅《捞月亮的人》
林海峰《我地大家》

四台联颁音乐奖大碟奖
谢安琪《喜帖街》

linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [1 January 2009] Myolie Wu Clinches Silver Newcomer Award From Chik Chak 903

Post by linnette_zj on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:11 pm

celebrate CONGRATS TO MYOLIE!!! She won Silver!!!

linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:50 pm

Yeah,congrats congrats MYO!!We're all so PROUD of you!! clapping celebrate

BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by go_myo on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Yeah, silver is not bad! Congratulations! celebrate
This is a nice beginning of the new year, hope she will get more and more music awards!

Myolie's little house, http://www.myolie-wu.co.cc/

go_myo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AddyLeong on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:08 am

Glad that Myolie won an award at CRHK 903. Anti-fans can't use the excuse that she won because she has the support of TVB. ..She is the only and first TVB actor/actress turned singer to win an award at the most prestigeous radio station in HK.....am so proud of Myolie.

And THaNK YOU, CRHK Chik Chak 903 for supporting Myolie!

AddyLeong
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlydaisy on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:05 am

Thanks for the article psycho!! Silver is awesome for starting just a month ago and the only TVB actress turned singer to win this amazing award. I'm sooo happy for Myo, she is off to a great start for the new year. Even the hateful netizens are starting to like her, things are looking up for Myo in 2009! CRHK Chik Chak 903 is a very good, truthful, and impartial station. Keep on supporting Myolie!!

luvlydaisy
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

View user profile http://i34.tinypic.com/5a58g7.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterWonders on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:06 am

Congrats Myolie and all award-winning singers!

WaterWonders
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce20176 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:49 am

Congrats to everyone and esp. Myolie!!! Wish her all the best in her singing career.

joyce20176
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by carmen on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:15 am

Woohoo! Best Female Newcomer Award!!! That's awesome :D Congratulations to Myolie, may she win many many more awads in the future!

carmen
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nanabobomomo on Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:19 pm

i am glad that she won 2 awards from 2 prestigious awards presentation so far..I guess she can grab 2 more awards frm jsg and rhtk..
It was not easy to cling on Best Newcomer Award as there are many newcomers emerge in Hong Kong music entertainment. I listen to Chik Chak 903 yesterday...it was not live....My idol Myolie wu said that she felt herself old to take the Newcomer award...actually i dont think she is old as being an artiste, she has to continuously learn new things. Next year she will spend her time on dancing lesson. Thats is great enough. No matter what happens...myolie wu has to be strong as she has a large fans base around the globe waiting to support her...keep up good work..we love you very much. yes

nanabobomomo
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PPearl on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:12 pm

congratulations, Myolie clapping what a way to start the New Year and may you find many more successes in the days to come! celebrate

PPearl
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jihye87 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:25 pm

congratulations to Myolie~!
you deserve every bit of the award!! :)

jihye87
Fantastic Newbie *
Fantastic Newbie *

View user profile http://cyworld.com/_happyness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top