[3 October 2008] Singing is not for winning an award

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[3 October 2008] Singing is not for winning an award

Post by linnette_zj on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:15 am

Credit: Myolie's Baidu

Photobucket

Photobucket

Recently, things have not been smooth for Myolie. Her main role in "When a dog loves a cat" has been criticized and this year, she doesn't stand a chance in the Best Actress award category too. Next month, her solo album will be released and Myolie has never thought of winning any award in the end of the year. She really hope that everyone will accept her image as a singer and support her.

Myolie will be release her solo album next month. Actually, all along, she did mention to TVB that she hopes to release an album and with the right timing and situation, her dream came through. She said: "I love singing, and i did mention to the company. After that, there is a recording company who is interested to sign me on. I am really happy because my dream came true. what i hope most is that everyone can accept me as a singer."

When Myolie was 16 years old and schooling in England, she did join singing competition. One can see her passion for singing, that year, she impersonate Sammi Cheng's style, and sang 《 爱 的 挽 歌 》 for the competition. In the end, she won an award. After joining the entertainment industry for 8 years, she finally has the chance to express her talent in the singing industry. With regards to a late chance, she said that she will grab hold of the opportunity well. Myolie who is 28 years old this year, said: "I really don't feel that it is too late to be a singer, who said one need to be 10 plus to be a singer and i don't feel that i'm that old."

Every end of the year,many stars will hope to become Best actor or best actress, and for many newcomers, they hope to win Best newscomer award. Myolie was asked if she sees Linda Chung as a competitor since both of them just entered the music industry together. Myolie said: "Why do one needs to win a prize for everything done? I have never thought of winning a prize. I have heard Linda's song and she sang very well. Recently, there are many artistes producing solo album and i feel very happy for them too, this proves that the TV industry has many people who can sing."

MV does not have Bosco

Myolie was also asked if she will invite rumoured boyfriend, Bosco to be the main actor for her MV. She said: "never thought that there will be such a need, filming an MV does not necessary need a main actor, singing is quite a solo thing."

Original Text:
2008-10-03
16 岁 唱 挽 歌 伦 敦 露 锋 芒
杏 儿 视 后 挞 Q 转 战 乐 坛
胡 杏 儿 最 近 可 以 说 是 出 师 不 利 , 她 主 演 的 剧 集 《 当 狗 爱 上 猫 》 演 技 备 受 批 评 , 被 起 了 「 胡 囧 囧 」 的 称 号 , 今 年 她 更 无 缘 角 逐 视 后 。 下 月 便 推 出 个 人 大 碟 的 杏 儿 没 有 想 过 要 在 年 尾 颁 奖 礼 得 到 任 何 奖 项 , 她 最 希 望 大 家 接 受 其 歌 手 形 象 , 以 及 赢 得 口 碑

胡 杏 儿 将 於 下 月 推 出 首 张 个 人 大 碟 , 原 来 她 一 直 都 有 向 无 线 反 映 希 望 推 出 唱 片 , 在 天 时 地 利 人 和 的 情 况 下 终 於 愿 望 成 真 , 她 说 : 「 我 好 钟 意 唱 歌 , 一 直 都 有 向 公 司 反 映 , 后 来 有 唱 片 公 司 搵 我 就 促 成 呢 件 事 , 我 真 系 好 开 心 , 因 为 愿 望 成 真 , 我 最 希 望 大 家 可 以 接 受 我 做 歌 手 。 」

唱 歌 非 为 攞 奖
杏 儿 16 岁 於 英 国 留 学 时 曾 由 北 爱 尔 兰 飞 到 伦 敦 参 加 歌 唱 比 赛 , 可 见 她 对 唱 歌 的 热 爱 程 度 , 当 年 她 模 仿 郑 秀 文 中 性 造 型 , 以 一 首 《 爱 的 挽 歌 》 参 赛 , 最 后 得 到 最 具 潜 质 奖 。 杏 儿 在 唱 歌 方 面 的 潜 质 , 於 入 行 8 年 后 终 於 有 机 会 发 挥 出 来 , 对 於 一 个 迟 来 的 机 会 她 表 示 会 好 好 把 握 , 现 年 28 岁 的 她 说 : 「 我 真 系 唔 觉 得 太 迟 做 歌 手 , 边 个 话 一 定 要 10 几 岁 先 做 得 歌 手 , 我 唔 认 为 自 己 年 纪 好 大 。 」

每 年 年 尾 不 少 演 员 都 希 望 会 成 为 视 帝 、 视 后 , 於 乐 坛 颁 奖 礼 不 少 新 人 自 然 想 得 到 新 人 奖 , 问 到 杏 儿 会 否 将 同 期 加 入 乐 坛 的 钟 嘉 欣 认 定 为 竞 争 对 手 , 她 说 : 「 点 解 做 任 何 事 一 定 要 谂 攞 奖 , 我 从 来 冇 谂 过 呢 个 问 题 , 我 有 听 过 嘉 欣 唱 歌 , 佢 唱 得 好 好 。 呢 排 有 咁 多 艺 人 出 碟 我 好 开 心 , 咁 证 明 电 视 行 系 好 多 唱 得 之 人 。 」

MV 唔 预 黄 宗 泽

另 外 , 问 到 杏 儿 会 否 邀 请 绯 闻 男 友 黄 宗 泽 担 任 MV 男 主 角 , 她 表 示 : 「 冇 谂 过 有 咁 嘅 需 要 , 拍 MV 唔 一 定 要 有 男 主 角 , 唱 歌 系 一 件 好 个 人 嘅 事 。 」
采 访 : 李 佩 洳   摄 影 : 林 德 雄

linnette_zj
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [3 October 2008] Singing is not for winning an award

Post by sasa on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:05 am

Myolie looks cool...awaiting for her album.

sasa
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by goldengater on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:32 am

If they want to criticize her recent movie, it should not be directed at her solely. TVB, the producer, directors, and writers are the one who should come out. Myolie was just an artist who went for the script. Did they criticized Gallen too? She accepted the role or TVB told her to take it. If it was another artist, would this be the same treatment the other artist would received from...(too harsh to express)...

Whether she will win a singing award for her song or not, if she does, I hope she will accept it. She deserves it very much. It's a very nice song and when someone couldn't put it down, it is evidence the song is nice to listen to. Maybe there is a message there for anyone that got burn in a relationship and wants to know how to handle it. Well, this song should help that person. There's always an alternative and to realize it is not the end of the world.

I hope to be able to purchase the album when it is released.

goldengater
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swtaznlaydee on Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:10 am

Why should they criticize Gallen? He acted great. The netizens praised him.
Wasn't there a magazine that Linz shared where they said that Myolie improved in the series?

I thought Myolie acted Chow ji Yu kind of like how she acted Zoe. Both pretty happy go lucky & optimistic.

Anyways, I can't wait to hear more "different/alternative" songs from Myolie.

swtaznlaydee
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AddyLeong on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:21 pm

The press choose to write the most negative about Myolie. Same news, she has been criticized in WDLAC, things were not smooth for her, worst still she even miss the opportunity to win any awards this year. ..... I can para phase for them by now.

AddyLeong
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CheersMyolie on Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:18 pm

Can you all share with me which chapter that Myolie acting was exaggerated? I also remembered reading that Gallen Lo continually defended her and said that her acting was not as what the netizens claimed. I watched WDLAC for the 2nd time but seriously can't agree that her acting was exaggerated. Are the netizens bashing just for the sake of criticizing her as usual ? But, I knew from the start that this series wouldn't get her to best actress nomination. The series is too light-hearted, more like an awareness series than a drama and it has no opportunity for the female lead to show her acting skills. The script is quite weak, frankly and the this series definitely fail to make any impact or impression on me.

I don't whether Myolie herself know where she can improve her here.

CheersMyolie
M-W Superstar !
M-W Superstar !

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BBgirl on Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:44 pm

I agree with Myo that her "single travel" MV doesn't need a male lead cause it's obviously stated in her song title "single".She should be traveling around alone with freedom lol but I still hope she could invite Bosco to star in one of her future love songs MV yes

BBgirl
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top