[30 September 2008] TVB 41st Anniversary Nomination

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [30 September 2008] TVB 41st Anniversary Nomination

Post by bblui on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:39 pm

PPearl wrote:i am surprised with a couple of names in the best actress cat as i feel Myolie is a better artist but sadly with no profound series to show for in year 2008. and actually, i've always tot that she is on the same playground as Chermaine.
nevertheless, i believe Myolie's day will come. jia you, Myo!!!

Totally agree with you! I am surprised to see some names on the best actress nomination list. No offense to anyone, I just feel Linda and Kate aren't good enough to be nominated for the Best Actress (i watched both but I think they weren't that good). I am also surprised that Tavia Yeung isn't nominated for the MR because I think she did really well and gained so much popularity from that series. I wonder how TVB reach this list of nomination... I feel it's kinda... unfair.. to many other outstanding artists.. nervous

bblui
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeitsjackie on Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:46 pm

^yea...Tavia did a great job, i would've liked to see her name on the best supporting actress list, because she's not really "starring" that much in MR. Its funny, because a lot of the worthy candidates didn't get nominated. And yet, isn't kind of sad how they don't ask THOSE stars how they feel about it. I mean, you've got like a lot more actresses out there who didn't get nominated, why pick on poor Myolie?! The Media justl oves getting stories written at her expense. They are slimy, but it shows us how many people are interested in Myolie, whether they are fans, who love her because she acts so well, or criticizers who obvioulsy are just jealous of her....:(

awesomeitsjackie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deedeehu on Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:31 am

well.. i hope myolie will hang in there.. she did well in woil2 and was praised but the other series that she was casted in this year fell short >.< working hard will payoff one day.. so i hope she won't be too beat up about the list this year. ^.~
how is the list determined anyway... 最佳女主角 has kate & linda.. i like them but seriously i think they have only improved in acting but as far as being the next best attress... i don't think 金石良緣 nor 甜言蜜語 did it for them. actually am surprised that tavia is not nominated as the best actress... she did an exceptional job in 家好月圓!!

deedeehu
M-W Member +
M-W Member +

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenbie on Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:34 pm

What disappointing piece of news. Better luck next time, Myolie *rolleyes*.

Although I never had not much hope on ANY TVB award shows (since 90% of the awards are decided by management), but not even putting Myolie on the nomination is a bit too harsh. Isn't that just agreeing with the netizens that Myolie's acting doesn't even deserve a nomination place? Oh well, can't expect TVB to always use the better (or right) approach. Afterall, they are promoting Linda and Kate like crazy. Then there are the MR cast who they have to reserve the places for.. THEN they have the older generation of actresses.. So that pretty much adds up to more than 10 haha.. I guess that's the traditional way of how TVB do things *rolleyes*

Wenbie
M-W {One & Only}
M-W {One & Only}

View user profile http://www.joeygalaxy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top